Monday, December 30, 2013

Origami Folded Money Christmas Tree Swing Card






A fun way to give money as a gift I made this past Christmas.


I used the circle swing card thinlits die from Stampin' Up ! to make the card base from Glorious Green card stock.

I die cut a light blue textured piece of card stock with a Nestabilites die to make the circle.

Scraps of torn white paper were used to create the snowy ground.

The trunk is a scrap of chipboard painted brown that was laying on my work table (rather than go cut up a piece of brown card stock).

The decorative piece of paper on the right is from an old Christmas paper stack by Die Cuts With A View.

Tiny star paper punched then coated with gold glitter glue.

Hand cut banners with hand written names.

Instructions for folding the Christmas tree can be found here:
http://origami.about.com/od/Money-Origami/tp/How-To-Fold-An-Origami-Money-Tree.htm


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Another fabulous idea for presenting money as a gift!!! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)