Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Shimmery Navy Snowflakes Holiday Card





I’m not too pleased with how this turned out at first, it was an experiment.
I dry embossed snowflakes onto Night of Navy card stock. I then tried to carefully apply Versamark ink and shimmering embossing powder to the raised areas. It got messy and didn’t quite work as I had hoped. Sooooooo, I sprayed on a lot of home made shimmer spray and attached a super shimmery premade chipboard frame found at a local discount store. I stamped the greeting from Stampin’ Up! onto Whisper White card stock then glued the frame over it. In the end it worked well enough although I wish it had worked the way I envisioned it.
Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Oohh! I bet that is so sparkly and pretty in person!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)