Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Song In Your Heart Holiday Card





 
 

 



Here is the last of my old “cute kids” stamp images from Stampin’ Up! This set is called Song In Your Heart. I do miss the old style stamps. There just aren’t many images that are fun to color in the newer catalogs it seems.

I made a Halloween card and a Thanksgiving Card with similar cute kids.
All three cards were sent to the same person.

This is a 5” x 7” card.

All supplies used were from Stampin’ Up!, many are retired.

Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully I was honored to receive this awesome card as well as the other cards made from this set. I agree the scenes are fun to color and your work is so great. I just LOVE these cards. Thanks sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! You did a fantastic job coloring this!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)