Friday, December 6, 2013

Winter Magic Digi Kit







Two pages I made with the newly released digital scrap booking kit
by JMC Designs, Winter Magic. 
This is such a pretty kit with
unexpected colors for winter/snow,
versatile enough to scrap other subjects.


How timely to have this post publish today
when we are being hit with our first winter
storm of the season ! 



 The first is a photo I staged, having the kids and dog sled/run
down the hill towards me to recreate the scene from a Christmas
card my parents gave us. Mom saw it and knew it was the one to give us
since it had the old house similar to ours as well as kids
and a dog enjoying the snow.

I love the look of pure joy on Cassie dogs face, snow flying
all around her, as she is running towards me.
She loved to play in the snow.

The second page is a photo of Cassie after she had
shoved her face into snow. She liked to do that..
Sadly she is no longer with us and I do miss
my snow buddy. She and I would walk around in it
every chance we got
First thing in the morning we'd wander
around the yard enjoying the peace and
beauty of the freshly fallen snow. 












Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter to win a copy of the new My Memories Suite V5 digital scrapbooking and so much more software . The odds are good you may be a winner since this particular drawing is only for readers of my blog  =)  ENTER HERE BY DECEMBER 7th
http://craftysahmiam.blogspot.com/2013/11/win-my-memories-suite-v5-software.html


1 comment:

  1. Your pages look wonderful! How fun to recreate the picture from the card!! Such a great idea! I love the photo of Cassie in the snow too! Shadow is loving all of the white stuff right now, but I am quite happy staying inside!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)