Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Animal Talk Cards




This week the midweek throwdown at Operation Write Home is cards for kids.
I made several cards for kids of all ages and sent them in last fall, many of which I still have to share here on my blog. The above set are some of those cards.

I used various scraps of card stock, some sticker "ribbon", staples and paper punches.
The stamp images from the Animal Talk stamp set from Stampin' Up! were colored with water based markers before stamping.

Go visit the operationwritehome.org blog for lots of inspiration, whether it is ideas for card making, techniques to try or inspiring notes from the soldiers that receive the cards to send home to loved ones.


Thanks for looking =)

3 comments:

  1. These are all very cute and funny. The kids will love them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute, I love that fun dog sentiment! Perfect cards for kids!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and some lucky kids are going to love these!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)