Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Brrrrrrrr..... Snow and Ladybugs ?






Despite it being near record setting low temperatures
again here today, and snow on the ground,
"ladybugs" are coming out of the woodwork
in my 100+ year old house today ! 

Perhaps in part because someone (not me!) 
set the thermostat to 77 degrees overnight ?







Sure, it isn't the most beautiful view, 
but I like it anyway =) 






BITTER cold and windy today, wind chills were at zero with 
the regular temperature barely hitting 13 degrees.
The sun was melting the snow off the kids' cars
and it was freezing at the same time.


2 comments:

  1. We have tons of the lady bugs too - they are actually Asian beetles...and stink! It was minus 9 when I started my car today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! We've only found one ladybug inside this winter. Of course, our house isn't usually warmer than 65 at any given time...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)