Friday, January 17, 2014

Digi Kit - Alive With Love

Finally getting back to taking the time to share
some of my creations. I still have oh so many cards
to post that I made last fall and donated to 
Operation Write Home...........
and I plan on starting on another box full !
I have been busy making a few more bowl cozies,
greeting card set, reorganizing the craft dungeon (again),
backing up hundreds of digital photos.
AND working with this newest digi kit
as a member of the Creative Team
for GraceBlossoms4U :




Three projects I made with the 
colorful, springy, lovely new kit called
Alive With Love
by
Loni at GraceBlossoms4U.
It will be for sale at 
Scraps-N-Pieces.com this weekend.

This was designed quickly using one of the premade cluster packs
and a few layers of paper. 
I inserted a text box into the frame and typed in the quote.






My "furry" Valentines
was designed to be used as a timeline cover
for facebook.






I found a SVG fry box pattern,
inserted into the digital design software I was using,
paper filled, added the very colorful letter "b" 
from the alphabet included in the kit
then typed "mine" into a text box.
This was designed to be printed out
then cut out with scissors, glue the sides
to create a cute fry box treat holder. 



Thanks for looking =) 



1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! The flowers are so pretty and I love the timeline cover with your sweet cats! The fry boxes are really cool too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)