Monday, January 27, 2014

Eagle Watching








The above photos are some I took this past weekend
when we went out to look for eagles in the area.
I don't have a fancy camera with a long zoom, fast lens.
I think I managed to get a few decent photo
(almost all of these are cropped in)
despite the birds not being near us.










This photo is one I took several years ago
and although not the best
(it was zoomed way in with a digital point and shoot camera
using the digital zoom function)
I still like it. I entered it into a contest at the time.
It tickles me to see the eagles standing on ice
and the pelican slowly paddling by them,
headed upriver. He (she?) looks so out of place! 

2 comments:

  1. WOW what awesome photos. I think they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! You take such fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)