Thursday, January 23, 2014

Greeting Cards Gift Pt 1

Wedding - shimmery silver ink, card stock, ribbon  and rhinestones !




Generic Baby - textured card stock, ribbon and 
images colored with colored pencils.
I wanted to make a card that could be
given at a shower when the gender of the baby is unknown.




Little girl birthday - embossed background
with a Texturz plate, water colored image.
I colored the edge of the white satin edge ribbon
to coordinate with the pink card stock. 




Little boy birthday - embossed background
with a Texturz plate, water colored image
and googlie eyes !





Die cut flower pieces ran through a polka dot embossing folder,
decorative tape. The tape was found in the hardware section
of my local Big Lots store of all places ! 





Blank - water colored image



Sponged sky, punched butterfly and flower.




Another all time favorite that was copied from a sample
I saw online many years ago. I loved the simplicity of it
and made several of these to keep on hand. 
This is my last one, but luckily, unlike the wolf card I posted previously,
I do own this stamp set so I can make more. 




Thanks for looking at the cards I made to send in
the hand made card box. 
I'll share the rest of them tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Love all of these! The wedding card is gorgeous, and I love the Big Lots washi tape!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)