Friday, January 24, 2014

Greeting Cards Gift Pt 2

Blank flip card.
The flower has gitter on it.





Blank - one of my all time favorite creations !




Using up some scraps that had already been punched





There is a stamped paisley background on 
the green that doesn't show up well.
Using up more scraps I came across.




I so wish I had this stamp set ! 
I borrowed it years ago and made several cards with
it to keep on hand. This the last of this particular one.






I've had this in my stash for far too long.


There are more cards I sent, 
since they were the same:
all made from kits that 
Stampin' Up! used to sell.

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the horses card!!! These are all fabulous too! I really need to go through my scraps and see what I can make!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)