Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lovely Surprise For Me =)

I totally forgot to share the awesome, fun goodies and lovely cards I received from a long time email pen pal !!!!!!!!!





All packaged up so cutely, too !!!!
The cellophane bags have all sorts of doo dads for
embellishing projects, wow !
There are also three rolls of fun washi tape
and a terrific Hero Arts stamp set !








Isn't this a great idea ?
It looks like the edge of the card was die cut
with the same die cut shape that the adorable image is stamped on.
I must remember this !!!!!







Here is my lovely birthday card :)
Lots of great texture on this card with heat and
dry embossing . 
Yes, that is pink core black card stock,
I've never seen that before, very cool ! 












Take a look at the Thank You card I made to send back to her:
recognize some of what I used ?
The stamp images came from the Hero Arts
stamp set that was wrapped in the polka dot paper.
The ribbon was around the box of stamps.
The eyelets were in one of the cellophane bags.
Coordinating inks, card stocks and Gee, Thanks
stamp image are all from Stampin' Up!




So much fun creating a card with the goodies
she sent - and re purposing some of them !!





Thanks for looking =) 

2 comments:

  1. OMG what an awesome idea using stuff from the package! I love it and can't wait to see it in person when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome gift and I love how you used the goodies for the thank you card!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)