Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mother and Child Cards




A set of cards I made using stamp images from Stampin' Up!
 that I water colored in with ink pads and an aqua painter.
The background papers are unknown, 
they came in a "grab bag" from our local Big Lots store. 
I left them blank inside as I do most of the cards I make and
donate to Operation Write Home.
I also include extra paper to write on.


There was a recent challenge on the OWH blog to create
pastel colored cards. These are fairly "pastel-y".
Maybe I should have made a bunch more
of my Pink Mustang cards  !
I will one day; 
I really like to make automotive themed cards.
In fact, I finally ordered a diamond plate embossing folder
and a new stamp set for creating car cards. 
Oh how I wish Stampin' Up! would have kept making 
more of the realistic looking automobile and truck stamps.........


Thanks for looking =) 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, I love that image!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I don't remember that one...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)