Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Favorite Crafty Items I Made Last Year

My favorite crafty projects I made the past year =)



Treat box made out of an envelope die
and various paper punches.

tutorial






Dollar Bill Rose Bouquet -
real money crafted into paper roses to
give someone that has "everything".
tutorial









Pop Open Scrapbook Box for a wedding - 
this is the open view, click the link below for more views and instructions
tutorial







Graduation Party Decor
how to for the grad cap gift bags








Pop Open Scrapbook In A Box - Golden Anniversary









Beads and ribbon bookmark








Made from scratch Double DVD case reusing parts from
the table markers I made for my cousins wedding reception.
We did the videorecording and I took some photos. 










Miniature stocking gift bags made from a die
tutorial








Ornament - 
I finally broke down and bought the dies/stamps that it seemed
everyone (except me!) had last year, making these gorgeous ornaments.










Made from scratch box to hold a set of hand made greeting cards
tutorial





Thanks for looking =) 

3 comments:

  1. Loved those dollar bill roses. But every one of these crafty items are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing all of these!! 2013 was a very creative year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you were busy with some awesome projects last year. They all look like they took a lot of time, too! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)