Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Color Challenge at OWH

a color challenge this week -
teal/turquoise!








Hyla cat giving this card a little kiss!



Supplies form Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:
Circle Card Thinlits die set ,
Dots and Daisies background stamp,
Bermuda Bay ink and card stock,
white Signo gel pen,
aquapainter,
yellow scrap flower punches,
yellow rhinestone (unknown)
scrap of shimmery white paper (underneath HI die cut)

TIP: Die cut the card before stamping the background.
Cut a mask from sticky notes to cover the circle portion .
Cover the circle with the sticky note mask then carefully stamp the 
background. If you use a large background stamp as I did,
it won't be large enough so you will need to line it up and stamp it
twice to cover the background. 
I colored the little outline flower images in
with ink and an aquapainter. 
To save time, consider cutting decorative papers
and adhere them over the card base OR
cut the card from decorative card stock.  




















Hero Arts stamps





Thanks for looking =) 

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards. I love the VW card. Does it move back and forth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. No it does not, but the thought did cross my mind to make it slide as I was making it !

      Delete
  2. Two more wonderful cards! I love that Hyla approves of your marvelous work!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)