Friday, February 14, 2014

Love You Much Cards



I totally forgot to share the "love" cards I made and donated to Operation Write Home last fall !
Here is another set I had fun putting together for some of our heroes to write home on.

The stamp image is from Stampin' Up!, long ago retired and I believe it is called Love You Much.

I added a tiny punched butterfly (Martha Stewart) and flower (Flower Trio punch, retired from Stampin' Up!) with a rhinestone center for extra impact on the water colored image.

Hand doodled edge.

Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Do any of you remember when these fun fibers were all the rage in crafting ? Do any of you still have a hoard of them like I do ? I'm afraid to admit that I probably have more than I will ever use since I bought numerous skeins of the stuff ! I think I should learn how to knit or crochet to use it for other projects ........

Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)