Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Luck Of The Draw





Granted, it was the luck of the draw from a random generator, but nonetheless, I was one of the two winners from the Card Bowl Challenge at Operation Write Home over Super Bowl Weekend !!!!
I'm soooooooooooooo excited !


If you have the time, take a look at each post below to see thumbnail links to nearly 250 cards - inspiring !
Nearly all of these cards will be sent in to Operation Write Home for our heroes to write home on.
http://operationwritehome.org/card-bowl-2014/   - team inspiration
http://operationwritehome.org/odbd-february-challenge/ - use browns
http://operationwritehome.org/sketch-challenge-210/ - sketch


Here is the blog post that features three of my cards ( I made six total, two for each challenge all of which were posted to my blog over the past few days) and three by the other winner, Bobbi.

http://operationwritehome.org/card-bowl-our-heroes-win/
 

I've hundreds more to make before sending them in since I like to fill a large box when I donate.







I clipped the portion of the year end donation summary email
sent to me that states how many cards I sent in to OWH
then made a quick graphic with it. 
Each and every one of those cards was made by myself,
personally created with deep gratitude for our heroes
to write home to their loved ones on.
Just a small thing I can do to help support them
(and their families). 
THANK YOU, TROOPS! 





I didn't notice this at the bottom of the email at first!
PS Your lifetime number of cards and letters is: 804
I plan on making it to a lifetime total of 1000 (at least!) this year.










2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! You have done such an amazing number of cards for the troops. I had no idea it was over 400. You are so talented and I thank you for what you are doing! You ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome accomplishment and such a wonderful gift! I have no doubt that you will reach the 1000 mark in no time!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)