Sunday, February 9, 2014

Prehistoric Party Cards




I love coloring in this images from the old Prehistoric Party stamp set from Stampin' Up!

I hear Stampin' Up! is going to be selling alcohol markers. I've never tried coloring with that type of marker (the images above were colored in with ink pads and an aquapainter), I may need to give it a try. I do hope the company releases lots of fun images to color with the new markers, it seems there are not as many great line type images for coloring as they have had in the past. Still lots (and LOTS!) of those old stamp sets I'd love to own...................

These cards were donated to Operation Write Home.

Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)