Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ringo and Cassie, Friends - Digi Scrap Page





A page I created with a template (I use them as a sketch, eyeballing placement of the pieces since templates don't work with the software I use) from the Scraps-N-Pieces website.

Ringo kitty never knew he should "fear" Cassie dog, he was such a teeny tiny kitten when my son found him, slightly injured, in our yard years ago. We never saw a mommy cat or other kittens. He grew up trying to be Cassie dogs buddy, sleeping on her huge dog bed and he would've shared her food if Cassie would allow it. Ringo loved Cassie, rubbing up on her quite often. She wasn't too fond of it, she never snapped at him, just tried moving away from that annoying cat. Unfortunately he'd do this when I did not have a camera so these are the best two photos I was able to catch. He disappeared one year ago this past month at a healthy 5 years of age. Cassie will be been gone three years next month. She had been sick for some time and was 13 years old.

Yeah, I was feeling a bit sad missing my buddies again and this snowy winter we've had did not make it any easier - they both loved going out in the snow with me :(

The kit used was Love You Mom by Loni at GraceBlossoms4U.

CK Ali's Hand font for the quote and Pupcat for my pets names.

The author of the quote is unknown to me. This quote is actually on a magnet I was given many years ago, I've always liked it. There was no author given credit to on the magnet, only the trademark / logo of the company that manufactured it (American Greetings).


Thanks for looking =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)