Friday, February 28, 2014

Silver Wedding Anniversary Card







Another couple I know is celebrating their Silver Wedding Anniversary!
This is the third card I've made celebrating such a momentous occasion
the past several months, plus there was a 50th Anniversary
celebration I created the pop open box for last fall!

All supplies used were from Stampin' Up!

The raised, dry embossed areas were painted with a shimmery Pearlex paint.

Sentiment stamped with silver Encore ink.

2 5 die cut from silver metallic card stock,
the same type used for the card base.





How I made the tiny dimensional roses:
Punch a small scallop circle from lightweight paper.
Cut into a spiral.
Lightly soften the fibers by running a bone folder along it.
Twist it up around a pair of tweezers.
Glue into place on a small circle or flower punch base.
Gently smoosh it down with your thumb to make the petals curl back a bit.
Insert a tiny rhinestone in the centers.
Punch out  leaves and paint with shimmery paint. 
Attach all pieces with a strong liquid glue / low temp hot glue.


This card requires extra postage due to the dimension.


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the wonderful, tiny flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)