Thursday, February 13, 2014

You Send Me Soaring Cards



A couple more cards I made and donated to 
Operation Write Home last fall.

I remember that the basic design came from
a card I saw somewhere that used a different stamp set,
unfortunately several months later
I do not recall exactly where the inspiration
came from. It may very well have been
a sample in the Stampin' Up! catalog.

Each are done a bit differently:

One card uses a blue card stock with hand cut clouds
adhered to the top. 

Thee other card uses the crayon resist technique.
I stamped the clouds onto white glossy card stock 
then colored them in with white crayons. 
I then brayered the blue ink over them.
The white crayon resists the ink.
Gently wipe the ink and crayon off
of the glossy card stock. 


Send Me Soaring stamp set and 
Clouds embossing folder are both retired
from Stampin' Up! 



Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)