Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Circle Punch Flower Face Card


Thinking of you.............
makes me smile!


A card I made for the 
Midweek Throwdown at
Operation Write Home
this week:


Stamp sets, all retired from Stampin' Up!:
Smile - smiley face
Smile Accessories- leaves
Trendy Trees - thinking of you

Garden Green, Baja Breeze and Basic Black inks

Fine Sharpie marker, black

aquapainter

sponge

home made cloud stencil

circle punches

corner rounder punch

dimensionals

Thanks for looking =)


4 comments:

  1. This is a real cute card and I really like that your sentiment is part of the flower. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's cuter than a smiling flower? The bright and colorful smiling flower on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!! This would definitely make me smile!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)