Sunday, March 16, 2014

OWH Sketch Challenge 216



Inspired by the sketch at 
I'll give this card to a relative for Easter.








Super simple, inspired by the paper flowers with embossed edges
and the sketch.
Rubber stamp is an old image from Stampin' Up!








NEON !
I've had these neon card stocks for years
and just happened upon neon ribbon on clearance
at Target over the weekend.
I wasn't going to buy them,
I'm not a neon person (I didn't even like /wear neon in the 80's!)
but in the end decided it might be a good idea so I could 
put those card stocks to use. 
It's shockingly bright ! 
If you are on the lookout for the clearance ribbon,
FYI they are NOT 4 YARD spools, as the box states:
they are 4 FEET per spool! 
Just as well since I probably won't be using a lot of neon ribbon,
but it didn't make my bargain such a bargain after all. 



I need to make a couple masculine cards, too,
with this sketch !





Sketch Challenge at Operation Write Home this week

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the Easter card and the flowers are so pretty, but WOW! You really made the neon look good!! I think I may have a few pieces of cardstock in those colors somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)