Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easy Vintage Masculine Cards




















Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home: anything masculine


Balloon and biplane image from a Hero Arts set.
Embossing folders, Sizzix/Tim Holtz
Thinking of You, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set from Stampin' Up!
Sending You My Love, Stampin' Up! set
circle punches
Light gray, medium gray, textured dark gray and glossy white card stocks
black and gray inks
removable sticky notes, cloud stencil, white crayon, sponges for creating the "photo"
Crystal Effects - to make the faux brad
hand cut banner


Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. Great masculine cards, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I love the embossed base and the sky looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)