Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"Happy Dirtday" Card




I created this card for the 

I decided to make one for a little boy.

I don't know if  it has enough browns on it 
to truly qualify for the challenge though........
brown checkerboard paper background,
distressed kraft paper for dirt,
brown acrylic craft paint for "mud" on the tires,
brown colored pencils on the puppy dog,
brown " happy dirtday" banner.

SUPPLIES:
I Dig You stamp set from Stampin' Up! =
truck, gifts, saying
Loads of Love Accessories stamp set, Stampin' Up! =
puppy image
various classic Stampin' Up! inks/markers
paper punch silver card stock for the 
center of the wheels
homemade cloud stencil and
sponge with Bashful Blue ink for the sky
handcut banners
staple


Thanks for looking =) 

4 comments:

  1. Great card. Love that truck with all those gifts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little boy wouldn't love this "dirty" card! I like all the details you put into it - especially the acrylic paint for mud. I'm so borrowing that idea! Great card, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and the 'mud' on the tires is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to come and see the little dog after seeing your Beep Beep cards - he's such fun x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)