Monday, April 21, 2014

Silk Floral Anniversary Card













Pretty, simple enough to make too, Anniversary card for my parents.

Florals and rhinestone were from a kit (unknown) I bought a long time ago.
Die cut Gable Green card stock leaves and accented with Pear Pizzazz ink using an aquapainter.
The die is from  Garden set by Stampin' Up! that will soon be retired; it has a coordinating stamp set, too.
Sponged Soft Sky ink onto textured Whisper White card stock before adhering the pieces.
Paper pierced around the edges of the top layer of card stock then adhered with dimensionals.
Satin edged organdy white ribbon.


Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I am sure they loved this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)