Friday, April 25, 2014

Sunset Romance Digital Kit




The sketch/template is also one of hers from the 
Soft and Pretty Template Pack.







Sunset Romance digital kit





Soft and Pretty Template Pack



If you are a digital scrapbooker that uses
Photoshop or Photoshop Elements,
template packs are perfect for you ! 
They will not work in other 
digital scrapbook programs such as
My Digital Studio and
My Memories Suite however.
Since I use those two programs, 
I looked at one of the templates to use as a sketch,
building a layout with shapes and embellishments. 


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Great pages!! I really wish MDS supported templates. It would make things much easier sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)