Friday, May 9, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge at OWH



A second card 
Operation Write Home this week.


I just love the simplicity of this card.
The basic design of the stamped square
that was spritzed with water overstamped
with a floral image was originally seen
in a book I checked out from our local
library several years ago.




Cuttlebug embossing folder
handmade rectangle rubber stamp from rubber scrap
Watercolor Garden II stamp set, Stampin' Up!
Greetings, Stampin' Up!
Not Quite Navy and Old Olive inks, Stampin' Up!
Whisper White and Not Quite Navy card stocks, Stampin' Up!
yellow mini rhinestones


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh... I love the effect of the water splatters! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)