Friday, May 23, 2014

Country Charm Raggedy Ann Card



I love how this card turned out ! 
I don't love, however, discovering that in coloring
the fine details of this image I am going to need to 
use "reader" glasses over my contacts, it was difficult to focus on the tiny details!
Nooooooooooooo! I've worn glasses and contacts most of my life
and just assumed (HOPED!) my eyes wouldn't get any worse
(I've had the same prescription for several years now after all!).
Nope, no such luck. Sigh...............

On to the card details:
I made this for the Operation Write Home blog hop tomorrow,
but decided not to use it since it really wasn't very red, white and blue. 
I used card sketch # 134 at Operation Write Home.

The images are from an old set from Stampin' Up!, Country Charm.
Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red (?) and Vintage Violet (?) card stocks
watercolor paper
various classic inks to watercolor with
aquapainter
circle punches
Stripes  and Stars embossing folders


Thanks for looking =) 
The big blog hop starts tomorrow, 
start here.


1 comment:

  1. LOL! You sound like my DH. He has never worn glasses and playing around on day, he tried on some reading glasses at the store. He couldn't believe how much better he could read with them on! My eyes have always been pretty bad so I know at some point I'll have to change mine again!
    Your card has such a wonderful primitive Americana feel! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)