Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Hello Princess/Hey There Sport Cards



Gah, the pink ink matched when I first colored this in !!!
It looks horrible now, the color has changed.
I've been noticing that on several colors
lately, I suppose they lose their "stability"
after so long ? Also, many of my red color family ink pads
have a sheen on them, sort of gold looking....sigh. 





I'm going to make another baseball and cut it out,
attach it with a glue dot on top to give it some dimension.



I decided to play around with trying to make circular text
on my computer to print out and use with rubber stamp images.
I do have some text circle stamps, but they are all small.
I also have a stamp set from Just Rite Stampers to 
make my own sayings with teeny, tiny alphabet stamps
inserted into a round base. Ummm, yeah, great idea BUT
it can be aggravating to work with such itty bitty stamps! 

I have a LOT to learn when it comes to digital designs.
I managed to plunder my way though figuring it out 
well enough and came up with these two ideas.



Other supplies used:
Toy Box (ball glove) stamp set from Stampin' Up!
Inks to watercolor the image that was 
stamped with Black Stazon ink
Real Red marker, fine point
Whisper White card stock
Real Red card stock
Brown checkerboard card stock, Lasting Impressions
Red grosgrain ribbon
Circle Nestabilities dies





Buttons and Bows (crown/wand) stamp set from Stampin' Up!
Inks to watercolor the image that was 
stamped with Black Stazon ink
Whisper White card stock
Positively Pink card stock
Paper, Spring Stack Die Cuts With A View
Embossed/die cut eyelet border was cut off of a
 premade card, Martha Stewart Crafts, that I had
used for another project 
Circle Nestabilities dies
Scallop circle die, Stampin' Up! Flip card die
Rhinestones 
scrap of stitched ribbon
I hadn't intended on using the bow (I try to keep cards
as flat as possible, making them more mail friendly),
but after the image was colored in and assembled,
ready to go on the card, I noticed a typo! 
Luckily it was at the top so I could cover it up with the bow ;) 



Here are the .png files I made on a transparent background:







Thanks for looking =) 
I'm off to decide what card to make and share for the Memorial Day Blog Hop at Operation Write Home this weekend. I've several ideas ............. 












1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I love this idea and the ability to change it to fit the occasion or person! Both of these are terrific! I still have Buttons and Bows around here somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)