Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sketch Challenge #225 OWH


The new sketch for the week is up at 
Operation Write Home
and it's a fun one! 
If nothing else, go look at the post
just to see the amazing card sample, wow !
I have more ideas for this sketch
(snowflakes! balloons! bugs !) .
Here are two cards I made this morning.
Mine are a bit different, but still the same idea. 


Lots of Bots and Clockworks stamp sets
from Stampin' Up!
Cuttlebug embossing folder
I added a thin line drawn with an ultra fine black marker
around the edges of the "pennant". 

I haven't decided if I will keep the inside blank or 
print out a sentiment along the lines of 
"I love you a "bot" "..............







Friendship Flowers (?) stamp set
from Stampin' Up! 
paper flowers, unknown (gifted to me)
papers from and old Spring Stack by
Die Cuts With A View










And here is the sketch

Go take a peek at the other fabulous creations
and play along =)



Thanks for looking ! 




10 comments:

  1. Two very nice cards. The bot and gears are ideal for a younger boy and your second card is so nice for a sweetie. Great job with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both cards are great...I really like the wheels and gears..super card for the boys. Of course I am drawn to yellow and flowers so I really like the flower one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! The yellow one is my fave due to the gingham and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have shown us two very creative ways to use the sketch! I love the first card especially with its monochromatic gears, embossing & robot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! The yellow is so bright and cheery but the robot one stole my heart. The embossing folder is perfect with the sketch...you see all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two wonderful cards. Love the embossing on the first one. Goes so great with the robot. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two really cute cards. The flowers are really pretty, but the little 'bot is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are great! I especially love that embossing folder used on the first card. It looks really cool on that silver paper! TFS!-Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! That robot card is simply adorable! What a perfect embossing folder and stamp set to match that robot. Your second card is just lovely in all the pretty yellows. Great job with this week's OWH sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how different they turned out even though the layout is basically the same! Two fantastic cards!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)