Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bright Happy Birthday Cards






I found these premade Happy Birthday card embellishments at my local
Big Lots store a couple of months ago.

Using bright colored card stocks, an embossing folder,
stamps on the last card and polka dot ribbon on the pink cards,
I created a cheery set of cards to donate to 
Operation Write Home.


How many of you have Big Lots stores in your area?
Has your store reorganized their "departments" and
gotten rid of the crafty stuff like ours has ?
Makes me sad that ours no longer carries
crafty things - it was the first department I
went to every time I visited that store.


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. These are terrific! I love the bright, happy colors! Our Big Lots recently downsized the craft department too. Made me sad... Now it's mostly party decorations or kids crafts...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)