Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day Card





This card was created based on sketch challenge #226 at Operation Write Home.









Truck image, Hero Arts Past Times
Sanded and Crackling background stamps, Stampin' Up!
Happy Father's Day, All Year Cheer 2 stamp set, Stampin' Up!
Vanilla, Kraft, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso card stocks
and inks, Stampin' Up!
Gold embossing powder and Versamark ink
gold mini brads
sponged ink along edge of Kraft card




TIP: Use removable sticky notes to ink portions of a rubber stamp if you do not have a marker to easily put ink where you want it. I cut a sticky note to cover HAPPY and DAY in order to ink FATHER'S with Versamark ink then removed the sticky notes to stamp FATHER'S onto the Chocolate Chip banner. You could do the same thing to ink HAPPY and DAY, but it was easy enough for me to just dab ink from the corner or my ink pad onto each of those words.









Thanks for looking =)





1 comment:

  1. This is such a great card! I really like the three banners!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)