Sunday, June 8, 2014

Graduation Card







A fairly quick graduation card. This is the first time I've used the Chevron punch! Because it uses a couple of punches and a die, I'll enter it in the June ODBD Challenge at Operation Write Home to use punches and dies on cards. This card will NOT be sent to OWH, but since I already had it made (not posted yet) and it fits the challenge criteria, I decided to link it up.


Supplies used:
Whisper White card stock
Scrap of blue/gray card stock, unknown
blue/gray organdy ribbon, dollar store find a long time ago
Rectangle die
Chevron and Tag Topper punches, Stampin' Up!
Brocade Blue and Night of Navy markers, Stampin' Up!
Word Play and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets, Stampin' Up!
Alphabet embossed piece was a leftover from another project
Clear drying liquid glue and Martha Stewart glitter for along the edges of the stamped panel
Pop dots/stampin' dimensionals


Thanks for looking =)



3 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'm getting ready to order that punch. Thanks for another idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That punch goes perfectly with your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)