Friday, June 20, 2014

Swirls and Snowflakes Sketch Challenge Card




I must have colder weather on my mind
because of the extreme heat and humidity our 
area is currently facing (I am NOT a summer person!). 

As soon as I saw the sketch challenge at 
Operation Write Home this week,
I knew what I was going to make.
I finally found the time to make and share it !












Supplies used:
White card stock
Divine Swirls cuttlebug folder
Shimmery lightweight paper
Martha Stewart snowflake punches
Rhinestones
5/8" shimmery edged organdy ribbon


I originally took time to paint each swirl with
shimmery paint, but decided not to use it
because the snowflakes really seemed lost on it.
I'll reuse that painted piece for another winter card later.

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. This is so elegant and very pretty! The heat must be getting to both of us! I made a Christmas card with mittens on it on the first day of summer...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)