Saturday, July 12, 2014

Auto Cross Scrapbook Page


Another page for my Photo Of The Week scrapbook.
This is one of my photos that was published !
It always surprised me the photos that were chosen to be 
printed vs. those that were not. There were several times
 when I had to think to myself "Who is choosing these 
and what is the criteria ?" I don't think this is a fantastic photo
by any means, just thought I'd submit it since it is something different
that not many people in the area see or participate in.
Nice surprise to see it in print !
Other times I was quite sad to not see some
of my favorites get ink. I am sharing one of 
my all time favorite photos tomorrow, 
one of those that did not even get an
"Honorable Mention". Ah well........




The layout is loosely based on a sketch from pagemaps.com

Checkered flag paper is a portion cut off from the page I posted here.
It is a Disney "Cars" themed paper, very heavy weight and glossy. 
I still have one small 1" wide strip left to use on another project !

The tire tracks paper is the reverse side of the "Need For Speed"
paper I used on yesterdays post. Yes, I scrapped the backside of the
page from yesterday ! No sense in letting the backside of that tire track paper go to waste !

Blue is unknown , came from a stack I bought at Big Lots years ago.

Basic Black and Whisper White card stock, Stampin' Up!

Assorted dies, Stampin' Up!

Logo was copied from the internet and printed out. 
Red Sharpie marker around the edge of the white oval.

I think I'll add a couple more banners, or something - it looks "off" to me.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are getting way more pages finished than I am!! I really like this one too! The tire paper is too awesome to hide!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)