Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Beach Simple Scrapbook Page










Another page for my Photo Of The Week submissions scrapbook album. This photo was taken at sunrise on Daytona Beach, Florida.

Not sure which I like better, if I even really like any of them................ I'm so indecisive!
I think the shell background paper is too busy. I added a layer of drafting vellum on one of them as I do not have real vellum in the right size; I think it's too white. I think the hand stamped/sponged photo mat takes away from the photo (if I had inks closer to the water and sand colors I may like it more if it blended better) ........... Another example as to why I don't scrapbook (I do prefer digital scrapping!!!), I am never truly happy with my pages, always thinking afterwards "What was I thinking?!?? I NEED to redo that page!"


Papers from an old Die Cuts With A View paper stack.

Stamp image of chair from Stampin' Up!, Along The Shore.

Various Stampin' Up! inks, sponges, hand torn paper masks to create the scene on Very Vanilla card stock

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are being too critical! Your pictures are so pretty and I love the beachy scene!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)