Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth !


Wishing all of my friends and followers in the USA a fun, safe holiday !



Here are a few photos from last nights fireworks display (yes, our town has their display on the 3rd). I took the little point and shoot Fuji since it fits in my pocket well. I didn't feel like lugging the Nikon in it's camera bag around - and perhaps risk having something happen to it.



Panorama shot of the amphitheater along the river.
Crowds listened to country music acts while
waiting for the fireworks to start.
It was a PERFECT evening ! 




I tired to take a panorama as the fireworks were going off.






The dots of light to the lower right in the photo are on the
Queen of the Mississippi riverboat that was temporarily moored
along the shore here. 







The finale !

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photos! I tried taking pics with my camera this year. Some came out ok and others were pure garbage-need to play around with settings a little more! Hope you had an awesome 4th!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)