Friday, July 11, 2014

Need For Speed Scrapbook Page


SIMPLE page made with a preprinted piece of
scrapbook paper from 
Reminisce.
The opposite side of this paper has all tire tracks.


The edge that had the manufacturer info was trimmed
off and adhered to the page I shared yesterday since it
had speedometers and flames on the back side.
It made a sort of faux ribbon. 

I was going to write with a white 
Signo gel pen on the page itself,
then decided I better not in case it doesn't work well.
I copied the logo offline then printed it out,
cutting my own tag to journal on.

This is a photo I took at the Kenny Wallace Nascar Racing Experience
held at our local track last year.
It was published in our local newspaper.






The flood waters are arriving !
The latest predictions don't put it much deeper than this,
certainly nothing like we saw last year. 

1 comment:

  1. This page looks awesome too! Hope you manage to stay dry!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)