Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cannas Scrapbook Page



Inspired by a sketch found at pagemaps.com




All supplies Stampin' Up! though some are retired.

This is the one photo, out of the 42 I submitted,
that was chosen as the Photo Of The Week
for our local newspaper !!!!!!

I have the newspaper clipping to be mounted
on another scrapbook page, a simple one. 

This was not the best lighting when taking the photo.




SUPPLIES:
Sahara Sand, Early Espresso Coredinations, Real Red, Basic Black
and Naturals Ivory card stocks.

Versamark ink.

Two retired stamp sets, Just Believe and Garden Silhouettes.

Texturz plate used on the Real Red piece.

Distressed the edges of the black under the photo.

Scallop edge border punch and corner punch.

Rhinestones . Probably overkill for this basic page,
but they reminded me of the water drops
on the cannas that I captured in the photo.

Twill tape.




Thanks for looking :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is sooo pretty! I think the rhinestones are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)