Monday, August 25, 2014

Galls On Oak Leaves Scrapbook Page

This is the last of my prescheduled posts from the past three weeks
as I've been recovering from surgery. 
I hope to get back to "work" in my craft dungeon soon !




Not quite completed when I took the photo:
I added some inking to the cut out leaves,
a couple more leaves and have yet to add
some thin twine or raffia accents. 



This is a photo I took and submitted to our local newspaper
a couple of years ago. It was printed in black and white.
This is another scrapbook page for my
"Photo Of The Week" album. 




sketch from pagemaps.com



Faux stitching made with a marker and a straight edge



Papers from an old Die Cuts With A View paper stack
stamp images from Stampin' Up!
Ornament punch from Stampin' Up! to make acorn



1 comment:

  1. Look at you knocking out the pages! I love the leaf border and the acorn is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)