Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hydrangea and Bee Scrapbook Page









Another photo submitted, but not printed, to our local newspaper.

The sketch was found at pagemaps.com


Decorative background paper, an old Die Cuts With A View stack.

White lightweight "cardstock" that was in the scrapbook I bought.
I made a double score line along the top and bottom edges
(isn't visible in the photos).

Pale Plum card stock (Stampin' Up!) under the photograph.

Vellum die cut flowers were part of an assemble it yourself kit I found
at a yard sale a few years ago. 

Thin strips of Gable Green (Stampin' Up!) card stock for the stems.
I had some polka dotted light green ribbon that would have been really 
cute to use, but it was too wide for my liking :(

Paper punched bumble bee with googlie eyes I made myself.

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. All of the flowers (paper and real) are so pretty together! I love the cute little bee too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)