Tuesday, August 19, 2014

U2360 Scrapbook Page



Another super easy double page layout for my Photo Of The Week scrapbook.
WOW, what a concert experience !!!!!

At the time I attended this concert, I did not have a camera that could take a panorama shot. I took 3 photos as close together as I could then used Photoshop Elements to weld them together. Although not perfect, it did make for an okay final panorama photo.

There are no photo labs locally that print Panorama size prints and they can be pricey online, especially when you need to add shipping costs, too. I decided to use Photoshop Elements to insert the photo into two 8x10 size canvases, breaking the photo into two. I then bought two prints on sale for 40% off at our local Walgreens store that when put together in the album will make a panorama print !  NOTE: although I thought I had the wording spaced out well enough on the two prints, they came back chopped off differently than I intended. They are close enough to go ahead and use them.


Textured Basic Black card stock from Stampin' Up! for the base.

Whisper White and Red card stocks cut with my Cricut Create and Don Juan cartridge.

I really wanted to sponge inks on the bottoms of the numbers and letters to create a gradient effect like the bands tour logo, but it was just too splotchy looking for my liking. Perhaps it they were glossy card stocks and I could have used a brayer it would have looked better.

I need to find the logo pin or sticker I have around here somewhere so I can attach it to the page to the left of the U2 die cut.


Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS LAYOUT~ The crowd is unbelievable and you nailed ti with the way you did the photo. I would have loved to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some amazing photography and editing! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)