Friday, September 26, 2014

1969 428 Mach 1 Mustang Scrapbook Page




Yet another photo I took and submitted to our local newspaper
to be considered as photo of the week.

This photo was taken at a local car show and 
just so happens to have our 
1969 428 Mach 1 Mustang in the shot !
Too bad it had to be such a cloudy day.

The Ford logo paper was made by myself and
printed at home. 

The waving checkered flag paper strips are actually made from the
final piece left from two other pages I made with
the one 12 x 12 Disney's Cars themed scrapbook paper I bought
this past summer.
You can see the other two pages here



I used the Library Fonts Cricut cartridge with my Cricut Create machine
to cut the letters out of lightweight metallic silver paper. 
I probably should have cut out smaller letters and numbers then 
1969 rather than the 428 would have fit on the page. 


Thanks for looking =) 




1 comment:

  1. Another great page! I love the homemade Ford paper!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)