Monday, September 22, 2014

Collage of Fall Items Scrapbook Page

Happy Fall !!!!!




I collected and arranged several fall leaves,
acorns and walnuts for a photo last year.
The photo was submitted to our local newspaper
for consideration as Photo Of The Week,
This is the photo scrapped for my 
Photo Of The Week scrapbook I've been working on. 


Background paper from an old Die Cuts With A View stack

Skeleton leaves were bought at Walmart years ago.

Buttons and dies are from Stampin' Up!

Gray Mulberry paper

Twines from my stash

Very Vanilla card stock die cut and pierced







Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this photo and the skeleton leaves are the perfect embellishment for your page!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)