Thursday, September 18, 2014

Crocus Scrapbook Page





Another photo I took and submitted for consideration as Photo Of The Week in our local newspaper. I made it into a scrapbook page for my Photo Of The Week album I've been working on the past few months.

I have yet to add journaling, that will be on and underneath the orange scalloped circle die cut.

It doesn't show in the photo, but I ran the scalloped edge piece through a tiny polka dot Texturz plate.

The die cut butterfly has embossed swirls on it. The die from Stampin' Up! cuts and embosses at the same
time.

I totally forgot to run the bottom die cut edge of the Pumpkin Pie card stock through the coordinating embossing folder, ugh !!!!! I knew I wanted to do that, but forgot as I was laying the things out on the page to determine lengths of ribbon to cut..... "I ought to adhere some of these pieces now so they'll quit shifting.........." Oh well.

Purple card stocks, retired from Stampin' Up!
Orange paper with lines, purple and white plaid paper are from old Die Cuts With A View paper stacks
Ribbons and rick racks, unknown as they were bought in a grab bag of scraps at a yard sale some time ago
Nestabilites scallop edge circle die
Tasteful Trims die from Stampin' Up! (scallop edge on the purple piece)
I don't recall the exact name of the large single scallop die with coordinating embossing folder that were from Stampin' Up! , they are Edgelits dies (orange piece)


Sketch from scrapmaps.com


Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout! I love how vibrant it is and really makes those crocus pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm having a blast looking at all of the awesome photos you have submitted! This album is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)