Monday, September 29, 2014

Flamed F100 Pickup Scrapbook Page




This is one of my favorite pages I made for my 
Photo Of The Week scrapbook album !
Not too many more photos to scrap
(there were just over 40 total!) and I'll be done!

It is a photo of my husbands 1956 F100 Ford pickup truck he has owned
for nearly 40 years. He painted it and rebuilt it several times over those years,
but always keeping the "old school" flames on the paint job.




Hand drawn, hand cut, hand painted flamed paper !

I drew and cut the flames on bright yellow 12 x 12 card stock.
I used two shades of orange and a bright yellow acrylic craft paints
to brush onto the card stock flames.

Once dry, they were glued to red card stock.

2013 is cut with a Cricut Create machine and the Library Fonts cartridge.


Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your flame paper is so fantastic and the truck is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)