Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Snowy View/Icicle Lights Scrapbook Pages

This photo was submitted to our local newspaper
to be considered as a Photo Of The Week.
I scrapped it, along with just over 40 others that I am
currently working on, to be a part of my 
Photo Of The Week scrapbook album.

The photo printed out darker than it should have like
so many of my prints do.



Snowflakes die and Snow wheel were from Stampin' Up!

Clear embossing powder, heat set

rhinestones

shimmery lightweight white and silver papers, unknown







Icicle Lights photo also submitted

 I used a clear dimensional "glue" to create icicles on the above page.










BONUS page, one of the photos I submitted that was printed!


Boring , simple page ( I really need to do something else with this....)

Snowflake border punch on the piece for journaling, unknown - there are no markings on it

Lightly sprayed background paper with shimmer spray (doesn't show)



Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love all of the frosty elements! The embossing, snowflakes and clear glue icicles are brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)