Saturday, September 20, 2014

State Capitol Dome Scrapbook Page


Inside the old IL state capitol building.

This photo I took was submitted to our local newspaper
as consideration for Photo Of The Week.
It was chosen and printed as an "honorable mention".

I scrapped it for my Photo Of The Week album I've been working on
 the past few months. 

Papers are from an old Die Cuts With A View stack.

I lightly sponged tan ink over the bright white text paper.
I chose that text paper since it had a quote from Abraham Lincoln on it.

The brads are faux, meaning I made them from 1/4" circles
punched from black card stock then coated with 
a clear drying dimensional "glue". 



sketch found at pagemaps.com



Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)