Saturday, October 11, 2014

Basketball Net Full Of Snow Scrapbook Page



One more (boring, simple) page from my 
Photo Of The Week scrapbook album.

This is a photo I took of record breaking snow
 last winter - nearly 14" of snow ! 
Once again , the photo printed out too dark.
The photo itself wasn't exposed properly I guess.
The barn should be red. 
I maybe should have tried to fix it in a 
photo editing program ? 

The background paper was from an old 
Die Cuts With A View stack.

The snowflakes were created with a 
coordinating stamp set and dies from Stampin' Up!
I stamped them with Whisper White Kraft ink
onto Smokey Slate card stock.

Thanks for looking =) 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this photo and your page looks great! I really need to get some scrapbooking done...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)