Tuesday, October 7, 2014

OWH ODBD - Snowflakes




First time I've participated in a challenge at 
Operation Write Home in a while !
This card was made for the
Our Daily Bread Design Challenge -
My card is blank so it could be used for anything. 



All supplies from Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise
Snow Angels stamp set. retired
Snowflake border punch, unknown
Snowflake die that coordinates with
Snowflake stamp set
Whisper White, Soft Sky card stock
Various classic inks
Whisper White Craft ink
Aquapainter
glitter glue (coated with sealer to make sure no glitter comes off)
Puffy Paint
White 5/8" organdy ribbon
Dimensionals



splitcoaststampers.com sketch



Thanks for looking =)


4 comments:

  1. Very clever - I might have to copy this idea!!! It would make a cute Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute idea to have the peek-a-boo snowflake. Thanks for playing along with this month's ODBD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's just as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... I love the snowflake window! Fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)